Monday, August 22, 2011

Good Days and Bad Days

I have great days.  I have bad days.  I have days when I feel fat.  I have days when I feel skinny.  I have days when I feel like the same 'ol person who never bothered to get off the couch and do something with herself.  I have days when I can tell my clothes are too big.  I have days when my clothes feel too tight.  Some days I just want to quit.  Other days I can't wait to get out and go on a run.  Some days I get a lot of compliments from people, and some days I see people who I haven't seen in months and they don't say anything. 

As you can see...this is all SO flip-floppy for me.  I wish I knew how to feel.  I mentioned in a previous post that losing weight has been a big adjustment.  But then I have times where I feel that it shouldn't be a big adjustment because I really haven't lost that much, and the person next to me has lost a ton!  My clothes feel different, yet I can't fit in the next size down yet.  I have hit a major plateau and it's so frustrating, so some days I feel like this is it for me.  Maybe I'm not meant to be smaller.  Maybe I am?

Do you have days when you feel so blah that you really can't put it into words that make any sense?  Clearly that's how I feel today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi everyone! Thanks for reading my blog. I welcome your comments and suggestions!