Sunday, August 14, 2011

My New and Improved Goals

It has been a while since I posted last and I want to bring you all up to speed on what has been happening in my life.  The summer has been just nuts.  With all of the activities and barbecues it seems we are busy all of the time.  Also, the summer is generally a busy time at my job.  Lots of extra time spent working in the evenings and it's really hard to find that balance between work, my family, exercise, and the blog.  Unfortunately, the blog comes last and it has suffered a little bit.  But I see the light, and I hope to be posting more now!

As far as my journey, I'm happy to report that I have almost lost 25 pounds.  I have been losing merely ounces for the last couple of months and it stinks!  Yes, 25 pounds is great, but not good enough for me.  I never wanted it to be about a number, but I think a numeral goal makes me want it even more!  I went back into my weight tracking program and looked at what I had originally entered as a goal.  It's really funny because I wanted to lose a certain amount before my 34th birthday, and I am only 5 pounds away from that.  I had totally forgotten about that goal!  So, here I am, about 3 weeks away from that date, and I am totally ready!  Time to get it together and shed that last 5 pounds!

Every day is a new day and every day is a chance to try again!  Enjoy the rest of your weekend all!

1 comment:

  1. WHOA!!!! 25lbs!!! Way to go!!!! I'm back to encourage and follow! :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi everyone! Thanks for reading my blog. I welcome your comments and suggestions!