Saturday, March 26, 2011

It's Saturday!

I had another great exercise day, although I have to admit, I didn't run or jog at all.  It was 28 degrees when I went out this morning and my legs were just not letting me go any faster.  But, I had to get the mileage in.  I almost feel really strange lately if I don't exercise.  I was supposed to jog this past Thursday, but ended up going to a friend's Thirty-One party and eating some seriously yummy snacks.

At any rate, here are my stats for today:

Distance: 4 Miles
Duration: 56 minutes
Calories burned: 717
Average Heart Rate: 170
Maximum Heart Rate: 180 (A little better than last Saturday)
In Heart Rate Zone:  Not very long...

I was supposed to go for 4.5 miles, but I just didn't have it in me.  I was absolutely freezing and my hip started to bother me.

I wish I could say that I have a weigh-in update, but I don't.  I haven't weighed myself in a few weeks because I just don't want to see the scale go up or stay even.  That would be completely irritating.  I plan to weigh-in sometime mid next week.

My husband and I have been preparing our son for his surgery this coming Tuesday.  He is going to have ear tubes put in and his adenoids removed.  I have been praying for a speedy recovery as well as some kind of remedy to his near constant sinus and nasal problems.  This week he started yet another cold.  It is so ironic to me that as soon as he completed his last course of antibiotics that his nose began to run once again.  I am convinced that his adenoids are causing the problems, at least I hope.

So for the next couple of days I plan to hang out with him as much as I can and will post another report after his surgery on Tuesday.

If you pray (or even if you don't), will you consider saying a little prayer for us as we go into surgery Tuesday morning?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi everyone! Thanks for reading my blog. I welcome your comments and suggestions!