Saturday, February 5, 2011

Happy Saturday!

Well, I'm still totally bummed that my favorite routines aren't available on Exercise TV.  And I don't really feel like doing anything on the Kinect.  So, I decided to vacuum the entire house.  Takes about 30 minutes and has lots of ups and downs.  I need one of those calorie counting things to see just how many calories I actually burn.  It's better than nothing, right?

We are going out to eat tonight at the Spaghetti Warehouse.  Ah, my personal carbohydrate Hades.  But, I've already checked out the nutrition info online and I guess I'll just have to pick the least damaging item on the menu, which means something with the lowest calories and fat content. 

I finally received my new digital scale.  I'm excited to use it tomorrow, but yet, I'm scared to death.  It's been two weeks since I weighed myself, and I am so afraid nothing has changed.  I guess at the very least, I am healthier!

Have a good weekend everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Hi there! To answer your question, I found you from a comment on Roni's Weigh.

    ReplyDelete

Hi everyone! Thanks for reading my blog. I welcome your comments and suggestions!