Saturday, February 12, 2011

Hooray for Saturday!

I'm just sitting down for a second on this busy, busy Saturday.  I have pretty much been active all day which makes me feel really good!

I have managed to continue to work out this week by doing the ExerciseTV videos and I am so excited to be adding a new routine to my fitness with weights.  A friend of mine at work was kind enough to loan me a set of dumbbells, and I am so ready to get started!  I also ordered myself a food journal this week with the recommendation of another blog I follow: priorfatgirl.com.  I hope I claim this title for myself one of these days!  The post can be found at http://www.priorfatgirl.com/2011/02/what-goes-up-must-come-down.html.  I purchased the DietMinder Personal Food & Fitness Journal.  Not only will this help me to be accountable to myself, and all of you, but it will help me log and track how I'm doing and where I can change things. 

I have an awesome crock pot potato soup almost ready to go with some yummy sourdough bread to top it off!

Have a fabulous weekend, friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi everyone! Thanks for reading my blog. I welcome your comments and suggestions!