Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Happy Tuesday!

After a really great weekend with family, I re-focused on Monday.  I had the day off of work, and my son's school was actually open, so off he went!  Hooray for mommy days!

I started off with an exercise routine on Exercise TV and it was awesome!  I have taken a liking to Leslie Sansone and her walking workouts.  I thought, well, I'm used to walking, so this is going to be a piece of cake.  WRONG!  I chose the "2 Mile" walk, and it wasn't just a regular walk.  Ms. Sansone has you all over the place.  At any rate, I made it through and didn't quit.  I really felt great afterwards.

Then I decided to do a major cleaning overhaul of my house.  Really, working moms have a very difficult time doing this much needed deep-cleaning, so I decided to take advantage since I didn't have a kiddo hanging off of my leg all day.  Who knew that your refrigerator could be so absolutely disgusting?  And for those of you who have dogs, you know exactly what I'm talking about!  So, about a pound of dog hair later, the fridge is now sparkling.  And so is every other machine or appliance in my house.  And although I feel great for doing all the cleaning, my body is really sore today.  But it's a good sore.  An accomplished sore.

So tonight, I have no idea what I want to do as far as exercise, but I'm going to pick something.  I feel bad that I haven't been using my Kinect, but this Exercise TV has me hooked!

Here's to a fabulous Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi everyone! Thanks for reading my blog. I welcome your comments and suggestions!