Sunday, January 9, 2011

A Short Intro

I wanted to post something short about a friend of mine who will be providing input from time to time on my blog.  Her name is Lisa and we have known one another for about 5 years.  We have been able to support one another in other areas of our lives, and when I decided to blog about my own health experiences, Lisa jumped on board and encouraged me to go for it!  In addition, she has a ton of experience at this stuff because she has recently changed her life by going from a Size 14 to a Size 2!  You go girl!  Certainly I can learn a thing or two from her because clearly she had this down pat!  You can check out her blog here: http://gettinghotin2011.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi everyone! Thanks for reading my blog. I welcome your comments and suggestions!