Monday, January 3, 2011

HELLOOOO lactic acid!

Yikes!  My thighs hurt today! 


I was so excited about blogging that I decided to start my new fitness life last night.  As you may or may not know, I actually decided to cancel my gym membership.  Why?  Because I get really tired of the same repetition and wanted to challenge my body.  I would go to the gym 3 times a week, get on the cross-trainer, go for 35-40 minutes, sweat like a beast, and go home.  But after a few weeks of that, I started to feel no pain at all, which we all know isn't good.


So, onto my new challenge.  My family received the xBox 360 with Kinect for Christmas from Santa (aka my husband and I).  With that, we received a few games as gifts and I bought one for myself, the Kinect Your Shape Fitness Evolution. 


It really wasn't my intention to start exercising last night, I was merely going to set up my profile and all of that jazz.  But let me tell you, 10 minutes into the profile set-up, I was sweating!  I worked parts of my body that I didn’t know existed.  After that, I proceeded to partake in the Beginner’s Cardio Workout.  I made it through the first 1/3 of the program.  And today, I’m paying for it!


So, on to Zumba Fitness tonight! 


Oh, and I can’t forget to end with the following disclaimer in tribute to my IP pal at work.  I have not been compensated by Microsoft to evaluate its software (although I’m certainly open to that).  Any opinions expressed are my own.  Thanks, ST! (By the way, Bill, just have your people call my people.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi everyone! Thanks for reading my blog. I welcome your comments and suggestions!